weekview compact extended midyear 2018/19
- “weekview" is a week on two pages, A/B/C priority oriented planning system.
- What makes this planner unique is it’s quarterly planning sections which have a wide range of usage.
- "weekview" compact extended midyear starts in April 2018 and ends in September 2019, perfect if you have changed jobs and need a new planning system or your semester has just begun.
- The extended midyear is great if you are required to start planning for the upcoming year.
This planner includes
- a two-week preview at the top of the weekly pages and inspirational quotes
- yearly overview of 2018 + 2019 + 2020
- a two-page spread to write down your 2018 goals
- a two-page spread to write down your 2019 goals
- index to help you have an overview of your notes
- pages for to-do lists
- dotted grid paper
- A timetable for your classes
- project/finance planning sections
- stickers and a self-adhesive pocket for the side sleeve
Use this planner it to track your projects/goals or to monitor your water/medicine intake.
“weekview" compact extended midyear is slightly different than the compact note whereas "weekview" compact Note starts in January 2018 and ends in December 2018, this planner begins in April 2018 and ends in September 2019,
Like all weekview planners, this one can be used to map out projects, use as a diary, or to keep to-dos safe and not all over the place on the lined pages at the back of the planner.
"weekview" helps you avoid putting off tasks and to recognise what’s important in your life, to then prioritise your tasks and jump into action.
This planner was designed and made in Germany and uses high-quality materials. It is thread bound and has a hardcover in a timeless, sleek design. When opened this planner lays flat.
“weekview" supports the group "Christliche Drogenarbeit München e.V." (Christian group
in Munich which works with drug-addicted people), they help create jobs for people who would like to start a new life.
|Typ:||compact extended midyear|