- DPI (Digital Planning Interactive) with PDF's is becoming more and more popular, so we decided to offer weekview time management digitally. The digital PDF can also be used as an addition to offline calendars.
- The special thing about the new version is that it comes with links and digital weekview tabs which allow quick navigation.
- Organize your life and workday optimally with the weekview schedule concept. Excellent overview of short, medium and long-term tasks, appointments, priorities and goals. The right place for all kinds of information. Note and retrieve with the weekview note management. Business tools for structuring and monitoring projects.
- One week on a double page. Weekly goals and priorities, appointments with time 8-21, daily tasks, outlook for the next four weeks, space for +/- reflection, lots of space for notes, inspiring quotes. Per month one page day-oriented with 6 columns, one page topic-oriented (business tools).
- Setting, planning and implementing goals: Annual goals, quarterly goals, quarterly overview for medium-term planning on a weekly and monthly basis. Quarterly journal to record activities, special events and main topics. Record progress, learning and working times. Annual review for self-reflection.
- 20 self-definable lists with index, half-page, full-page, tables 14-column for yearly overviews. 42 note pages for records and protocols, checkered and blank with dots. + Annual overview 2023, 2024 and 2025. The well thought-out and clear arrangement of the planner brings structure, clarity and order into life and into everyday work. The 7-day week as the main organizational unit helps the user to focus on the essentials and stay on course week after week, without neglecting relaxation. The note management relieves the brain by allowing the most diverse information to be stored in the right place, but also to be found again.
- GoodNotes is a very good app for IOS users.
- For all Android users we recommend Xodo, but you can also use any other PDF editing software
For all those who want to use DPI on the PC, we can recommend Xodo PDF Reader & Editor. Its available for free on the internet.
Of course there is much more software for Android users. It is probably also a matter of taste what you prefer to use. Here are a few more possibilities:
PDF-X Change Editor, Adobe Acrobat DC.